Thursday 7 January 2010

Missed Deadlines

Unfortunately, we failed to shoot all of our shots for several reasons. When we went to film (the day after school ended), I slipped on ice on the way to our filming location, and broke my tailbone. I was knocked unconscious and asked to rest for a week. Also we could not get in contact with Kelly or Joanne. We left her messages via internet, text, and even tried calling her phone but did not receive answer. The week later, I was still in no position to film as I still had trouble with my tailbone, and also contracted food poisoning. This is merely misfortune for the most part, but also a slight communication error on our part. We will get filming done as soon as possible, and have learnt to be more organized and will hopefully communicate better as a team in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment